Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ways to Make Money Online

It's time again for my "Ways to Make Money Online" series.  Last week, we talked about Swagbucks.  This week I'd like to tell you about Ebates.



Now, Ebates isn't exactly a "money maker" because you have to spend money to make money.  But it is a great way to get a bigger bang for you buck.  Here's how it works:  Let's say you have to buy a wedding gift for you brother and his blushing bride.  They are registered at Sears.  You go to your Ebates page, click through to get to the Sears website and find and purchase their gift.  Ebates then gives you back 4.0% of your purchase.  Neat, huh?

I signed up three months ago and I have already received $36.15 cash back from Ebates.  So, like I said, it's not a money-maker per se, but it does help when you are trying to be frugal.  Feel free to click the Ebates link and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment