Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ways to Make Money Online

I am starting a new series here at Household Cents called "Ways to Make Money Online".  Now, I won't be telling you how to make big bucks by doing shifty things or how to rake in the dough through blogging.  I'm no good at that.  I guess I'm still at that stage where blogging is more of a fun and a creative outlet than for making an income.  But I will share with you different ways that I have found to get free stuff and/or get a steady trickle of change dripping into my PayPal account.

Today it's Swagbucks.

Search & Win

Most people online are familiar with Swagbucks.  It's a search engine that allows you to "earn" swag bucks while you search.  Once you collect enough swag bucks, you can redeem them for merchandise, gift cards or PayPal cash in the "Swag Store".  I almost always use my swag bucks to earn free amazon.com gift cards.  Once in awhile I will get an iTunes gift card for my husband. 

A person can easily get $30 - $40 worth of amazon.com gift cards per year just for regular searching.  If you do even more searching and get referrals, you can earn even more.

So, if you haven't signed up for Swagbucks, but would like to give it a try, click on the banner above or click on one of my swagbucks links to get started.  By clicking on my links, we both get extra swagbucks.  If you don't want to sign up under me, go find a friend that searches using Swagbucks and sign up under them.  They'll love you forever.  :)

2 comments: