Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Do you have big plans for the weekend?

We are celebrating with my husband's family on Thursday and with my family at our place on Sunday.  I thought about maybe going out on Black Friday because our washing machine is on it's last leg.  It would sure be nice to get a new one for a fraction of the price.  But I just haven't decided yet.  There are years when I'm all gung-ho about going out and battling the crowds just to get the amazing deal.  Then there are other years when all I want to do is stay home, away from the craziness and the crowds.

What are you doing this year?  Are you after a great deal on any specific item?  Or are you going to stay home, away from the insanity?

1 comment:

  1. I love Black Friday! For the past five years or so my mom and I have spent the day together. We never have any agenda and never ever get up at any insane hour so usually stores are clearing out by the time we get there at 8. Unfortunately, she has to work this year and I'm just huge and uncomfortable so they'll be no shopping for me. :( I'll probably put up my Christmas decorations tomorrow and clean for guests coming on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete