It's Thursday, time for my bi-weekly re-use list! I got a request to do a list for re-using baby wipe containers. So, without further ado:
10 Ways to Re-Use a Baby Wipe Container
1. They could be used to store game pieces. I am constantly finding game pieces all over the place. Our family games are well-loved and the boxes are quite beat up, so storing the pieces in something more sturdy works well.
2. The kids could use them as a "piggy bank". They could decorate the outside with paper, stickers, etc.
3. One company used to make their baby wipe containers in the shape of Legos. Anyone remember that? Do they still make them? You could always decorate the containers and let the kids use them as big "building blocks".
4. These would make good toy holders for those small toys that end up all over the house. (Like Legos, Polly Pockets, K-nex, etc.)
5. If you use coupons, you could store them in a baby wipe container.
6. These make a great holder for plastic grocery bags.
7. Do you have puzzle pieces all over the place like I do? Throw them into baby wipe containers to keep them sorted and safe.
8. These make great containers to store lots of stuff. Like scrapbooking supplies, craft supplies, office supplies, etc.
9. Store string or ribbon inside the container and utilize the dispenser slot for the string or ribbon.
10. You could re-use them for homemade baby wipes.
What other uses can you think of?