Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Burt's Bees Review

Have you heard of Burt's Bees products?  They are definitely one of my favorite skin care brands.  After I discovered their diaper rash ointment, I never went back to the other name brands.  Partly because of all the wonderful natural ingredients, but mostly because it worked so much better.  The only bummer?  The price tag!  Ack.....why does Burt's Bees have to be so expensive!

When I was contacted to do a review on their Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin line, I jumped at the chance.  Here is what I received:


One container of facial cleanser and one container of daily moisturizing cream.  I started using them right away.  I have VERY sensitive skin.  Most products I have tried end up making me break out and turning my face blotchy and red.  Even the products that promise to be so clean and pure.....those mess up my face.  So, I was very curious to see how Burt's Bees would perform.  At first the cleanser did what all other cleansers have done - made me break out.  But my skin is stupid and finicky - it does that whenever I try ANYTHING new.  *sigh*  I stuck with it and it's now working great.  The cleanser itself is very thick, white and creamy.  It had very little scent whatsoever.  I like that in a product.  I can't stand nasty chemical fragrance.  Yuck.  The daily moisturizing cream is great, too.  It made my face feel smooth without feeling like I had a heavy cream on my face.  I don't normally need facial lotion during the summer months (because of the humidity), but I definitely need it in the winter (it gets really dry here).  This stuff is working great for me.  Yay!



I am a Bzzagent and received these products for free in return for an honest opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I totally love Burts Bees. As you know, we can't have gluten and so one "safe" chap stick is Burts Bees. It was a little pricey for us, but it actually works great and I don't have to worry about my kids licking their lips and consuming gluten.

    ReplyDelete